CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And then, it was Fall

So I just had to post this since this was the outfit Emarie was supposed to wear for the Fall Carnival. You know, the first official send off into fall, Halloween and all the greatness that goes along with that!

But, 

It

Was

Too

Dang

HOT!!

It was over 80 that day!

80, I said!! That is insane for October! Insane I tell you!! 

But, it didn't last too long. The last couple of days have been cool and wet, more like fall. And it's a good thing too, because my classroom's temperature has been registering to around 82....... can anyone say YUCK?! It made it especially fun today when we had our presentations and had up to 40 (in addition to our around 20) extra people in the room! Well, I'll be honest, it was miserable!

But anyway, here's Em's new Halloween outfit. First new one I bought since she was 10 months old, yea for growing!!

 Shirt says "just hangin' around" catchy ;)

 This is how you say "Rarrrrr!"

We're a Halloween loving family!

7 comments:

Candice said...

What a cutie!! I can see you love Halloween! Can't wait to see Em's costume.

Lacey said...

She's so cute. She's grown so much!

Amber said...

I love the outfit! And of course Emarie is cute as always!

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love her outfit. It is finally cooling down in las Vegas so I have pulled out the fall clothes. Love it!!!!

Jenny said...

What a sweetie. Deak wore his Halloween shirt Monday to school...I should be better and take more pictures:)

Shelby said...

So adorable! She looks like she's thinking up mischief!

K Rawley said...

I love the Halloween shirt-Ethan has a few he can still fit into but same with the weather here-not quite ready for long sleeves-gonna be 86 here tomorrow!! I love your fall pics in the previous post, especially the ones of Em!!