Ok, so I don't have time to finish all the posts I wanted to before I left this weekend. But I thought I'd share the post I wrote on the Differet iz Good blog, otherwise known as DIG. If you get a chance, you should check out the whole site that the wonderful Camilla Downs has put together!
But here's the guest post I wrote click here
And then I will tell you what's to come
Emarie's rapid growth spurt
A recipe and pictures of my famous pumpkin cheesecake
My birthday bash (still ongoing) :)
All the Halloween activities of one cute little witch :)
A post much like this one (since I was nominated, thanks Candice)
See you soon! This weekend was a wonderful birthday getaway by Steve! So as you can see, those birthday festivities are still continuing! Gotta love that my birthday always stretches on forEVER!!




No comments:
Post a Comment