Due to a few people bugging me about wanting to see Em in her costume, I have moved this post to the front of the line of those waiting to be posted. See? I can be nice sometimes! Hope you're happy ;)
Halloween 2010
So we kinda "Scrooged" the whole Halloween thing this year, in a sense. Meaning we were out of town Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But that does not mean that Em did not participate in many fun Halloween type activities.
First she was able to attend a birthday party for my friend Marci's little boy Brighton in her costume:
Em had such a blast just watching everything!!
The cute birthday boy eating his cake ;)
Getting ready to decorate her pumpkin
Brighton with his pumpkin
Laughing at the kids playing on the tree swing
"Yeah this is a pumpkin, so what!"
All finished decorating
After the party we joined daddy to see one of his friends playing with his band (Code Hero) at the "Fork Fest"
So Em wore her costume there too :)
We also went to the PEIP "Trunk or Treat" with the girls we watched (I already posted this, but here it is again)
And then, last but not least, Emarie joined my afternoon class for our party and parade on Wednesday! Oh, and daddy came to watch the parade (that's who took the pictures) and grandma Karen (my mom) also joined us that day! (I don't know how I didn't get any pictures with Grandma, but you can hear her on the video!)
The Pumpkin Fairy and her Little Witch! And yes I know my hair is in my eyes, time for a bang trim already I guess!
I'm always in charge of the music for the parade since I have the Halloween playlist on my iPod
She got mad being in her stroller, so then we just let her dance on the table ;) so "Em-esc"
One with daddy before he had to get back to work
And of course a video of my dancing witch, because when she hears music (even scary Halloween music) her little body can't help but groove! ;) Love this girl!
Hope everyone else's Halloween was just as fun!













7 comments:
OH so cute she is just adorable in her costume, and I love seeing her little personality! I love that picture of you and her, you look so pretty!
Em looks so cute in her little witch costume. Great pic of the two of you!!
Will you and Steve PLEASE bring Em out to Florida? Come to DisneyWorld and we'll meet you there. She needs to know us.... ;)
This is SO cute!! She is the cutest witch I have ever seen :) Such a little doll! And your costume was cute too! Thank you for sharing the pictures of Brighton :) I still haven't gotten the copies from my friend Megan. So thank you! Happy Halloween you guys! I hope she is feeling better. Love ya!
HOW CUTE! Omg i love her costume! She's so beautiful! Your costume is adorable too! I'm so glad i got to see her pictures. There's one picture... The 9th pic down, looks like she's trying to make a heart with her hands. that's my fav pic.
She's adorable. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween weekend.
Witch costumes are my most favorite!! Em happens to be the cutest I've seen!
I am happy things are looking up for you guys!
Post a Comment