Ok, ok, so I'm sure you'll all be able to figure out really fast what Em is going to be for Halloween.
But, I don't care, because I'm just so excited I finally got together a decent costume!! You see, it's a lot of pressure when her previous ones have been so stinking cute!
Halloween 2008
Cutest darn Tinkerbell!! FYI this was a 0-3 month costume on my 10 1/2 month old!!
Halloween 2009
She made the cutest Minnie!! This costume was 12 months on my almost 2 year old!
Ok, so here's the taste of this year's, and FYI it is a 2T/3T size!! Amazing what growth hormone can do after nearly two years of daily injections!
And I'm sure you've got it all figured out, but you'll have to wait until Halloween to see the real thing (or at least until the preschool party on the 27th)
And one more Halloween shirt shot! What can I say, I love Halloween!! This one says "Fraidy Cat" and glows in the dark.
And rightly phrased after the scaring incident at Target the other day! We walked past a life-size animated witch that came to life when we got close and started moving and cackling. Scared the dickens out of this little girl so bad that I couldn't console her for close to 15 minutes!! And that, surprised me!!





5 comments:
Aww!! Sweet baby! Alex reacts that way to the animatronic Halloween displays too-but he likes being scared so he'll wave his arms to activate them then clutch them to his chest in fright.
Em is SO adorable in her Halloween costumes. The Tinkerbell was hard to top but the Minnie Mouse is even cuter!
So happy to hear-and see!-that she is growing so well.
That Minnie Mouse was over the top...so cute. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
I lucked out this year...Grandma picked out everything for Graham's costume, including accessories and brought it over one day...DONE!
Funny how us mom's are almost more excited to dress them up then they are! I have to avoid the Halloween sections at Michaels and Walmart for the same reason! I keep having to tell Lily "It's just pretend!"
She is SO adorable! I can't wait to see her costume on Saturday!!!!
Oh my gosh. K, let me first point out, I hate mickey and minnie mouse. I think the world has made them into weird little mice, that are just...weird. BUT OMG! That is the most adorable costume in the whole world! She's so cute! PS...Love the cute little glow in the dark costume. I LOVE Halloween too. Definitely will be better when i have Xander to dress up too, but it's so fun! And...i'm sorry, but will you please take a picture of your costume on the 27th? Since you like, think i'm awesome? I really wanna see! :)
Post a Comment