So...tomorrow ends this epic adventure!!
Seems like it took forever, but finally it's here!!
4 words: We are SOoo Ready!!
So, I thought I'd do one more humorous post, letting you know that there are a few things I will miss about Em's cast, but mostly things I won't!
We'll start with what I will miss:
This convenient little spot to hold her pacifier in the car!
The nice muscles I've acquired while doing reps with her newly heavy body, when carrying her up to bed!
The fact that I don't have to worry about her going anywhere or getting into anything ;)
I'm really going to miss seeing this gigantic butt! I really don't think there will ever be a time again when this little girl's butt is this big!!
This constant reminder that this child has the best attitude and I mean about everything!
This one in two forms:
Pictures:

And since I peeked your interest with the last post, here's the full version of the video I like to call Happy Feet.....Well, Really, Happy Anything I Can Wiggle!
Here's what I won't so much miss:
The sleepless nights of my restless and uncomfortable girl at night.
The fact that she has a hard time keeping most everything down. And all the extra medications.
Her poor skin that we'll have to deal with as soon as it comes off.
The constantly stinky girl due to the sweat and poop/fart smell trapped in that awful thing (those of you wondering why we're not planning on keeping it, this is why!), also the fact that we can't give her a proper bath.
The one and only substantial injury I received from this cast! No this was not very bad considering the countless ones I received from her feet casts, including but not limited to, black eyes, fat lips, and bitten tongue! This one happened when I moved her in her bean bag and tripped and landed right on her with my larynx! It caused a slight bruise and swelling and the loss of my voice for about an hour.
This horribly heavy and awkward carseat! Not to mention the child that doesn't bend that we have to get in and out of it!
This ridiculous contraption, that hopefully once we'll be able to successfully complete a "sleep study" we won't have to use anymore! It's huge and sounds like a UFO. Not to mention, this child hates having it put in and out of her nasal cavity! So much so, that we have to restrain her :(
One word DIAPERING!! Yes, this was the worst of it by far!! As you'll remember from this post.
But, that's it!! We're done!! I'm sure we'll have lots more pictures and video depicting how Emarie feels about not having it anymore!
Seems like it took forever, but finally it's here!!
4 words: We are SOoo Ready!!
So, I thought I'd do one more humorous post, letting you know that there are a few things I will miss about Em's cast, but mostly things I won't!
We'll start with what I will miss:
This convenient little spot to hold her pacifier in the car!
The nice muscles I've acquired while doing reps with her newly heavy body, when carrying her up to bed!
The fact that I don't have to worry about her going anywhere or getting into anything ;)
I'm really going to miss seeing this gigantic butt! I really don't think there will ever be a time again when this little girl's butt is this big!!
This constant reminder that this child has the best attitude and I mean about everything!
This one in two forms:
Pictures:
And since I peeked your interest with the last post, here's the full version of the video I like to call Happy Feet.....Well, Really, Happy Anything I Can Wiggle!
Here's what I won't so much miss:
The sleepless nights of my restless and uncomfortable girl at night.
The fact that she has a hard time keeping most everything down. And all the extra medications.
Her poor skin that we'll have to deal with as soon as it comes off.
The constantly stinky girl due to the sweat and poop/fart smell trapped in that awful thing (those of you wondering why we're not planning on keeping it, this is why!), also the fact that we can't give her a proper bath.
The one and only substantial injury I received from this cast! No this was not very bad considering the countless ones I received from her feet casts, including but not limited to, black eyes, fat lips, and bitten tongue! This one happened when I moved her in her bean bag and tripped and landed right on her with my larynx! It caused a slight bruise and swelling and the loss of my voice for about an hour.
This horribly heavy and awkward carseat! Not to mention the child that doesn't bend that we have to get in and out of it!
This ridiculous contraption, that hopefully once we'll be able to successfully complete a "sleep study" we won't have to use anymore! It's huge and sounds like a UFO. Not to mention, this child hates having it put in and out of her nasal cavity! So much so, that we have to restrain her :(
One word DIAPERING!! Yes, this was the worst of it by far!! As you'll remember from this post.
But, that's it!! We're done!! I'm sure we'll have lots more pictures and video depicting how Emarie feels about not having it anymore!




6 comments:
I'm so excited for you both! It's going to be so nice-you'll learn to appreciate a bunch of new things-that you never would have thought about, lol.
She is unbelievable!! What a trooper. You guys are almost done!!!
HOORAY for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderfully exciting for you guys!!!!!!!!!! Hear the excitement in my voice?? :) Good luck tomorrow!! Give her a nice, warm, relaxing bath :)
I'm so glad it's done. You survived! That has to feel good...
love this post to cute! I am so happy it is finally coming off and you two can get rid of that thing she is beautiful and such a sweetheart!
Yay! I'm so glad. The worst part is finally over right?
Post a Comment