CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's fundraiser time!!


Yes, I know that I have a lot going on right now, but this really won't take up too much time to do, especially if I plug it on here, and on FB! Easy-peasy lemon squeezy! 

Some of you may remember me participating in this a couple years back, and we had a pretty good turnout, so I'd really like to see that again!

It is the Yankee Candle fundraiser. I'm sure most, if not ALL of you have heard of Yankee Candles. Well here's a great way to buy something that is great for gifts, or for yourself just in time for Christmas, and help a wonderful cause in return! 40% of all the proceeds will go directly to the 
which I must say, is a pretty nice chunk!




You can view the complete catalogue here

Or, if you live nearby, I'd be happy to bring a catalogue by (since they are scratch and sniff!). But, if you're out of state, you can still order!! Email me, and we'll work out the details! You can pay cash or with checks made out to Alisha Peters.

If you find something you're interested in, please first contact me by email: ali_pete83@hotmail.com
or by phone if you have that! If not, email me your number since I don't want it here for anyone to see :) And then we can coordinate payment and whatnot! 

Orders need to be in no later than September 21, 2010
and you will receive your orders in Early December, just in time for Christmas!

Remember anything in this catalogue can make great gifts for Christmas! For friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, kids' teachers, etc!

And please don't forget all the cute kids you'll be helping out!

Video slideshow courtesy of Monica McDivitt





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just put this up on my BLOG as well!!! :) Hope it helps :) I'll buy one as soon as I can! Love you both.

Shelby said...

Our sales rep was not good last year, but we're way on the other side of the country so yours should do great!! We'll support you!

Lacey said...

I love that pic of Deacon and Emarie talking. I'll look through the catalog and let you know.

Bama said...

If I can afford it I will prob get a candle or two, I'll let you know for sure by the date needed! Good luck and I love allt he pics!!

Oh and I will put this on both blogs! When I get the chance!

Monica McDivitt said...

Awesome! :)