It is amazing to me that, just by opening my mail, I can once again be reaffirmed that there are still very decent people in this world. I am so grateful for my friends and family in this time, that I can't even begin to describe.
Another very sweet package was delivered to Emarie and me.
And it's contents:
A Yo Gabba Gabba dvd for Em, a very sweet card, and a new book, just for me
This one came from yet another Ch 18 family. This one, we happen to consider ourselves lucky to be quite acquainted with. You may recognize them from other posts in this blog (ie Em's birthday). They are the Howe family. Blair, Jenny, Abby and Em's best Ch 18 buddy Deakon. And even though they are facing trials of their own at this time, they still are ones to always think of others. Yes, we consider ourselves very lucky in deed to call them our friends.
Yo Gabba Gabba is Deak's favorite show. And I'm sure in no time, we'll get Em hooked too (I'm sure this was their plan all the while! j/k). And I don't know how Jenny knew that I had just finished my last book and was in desperate need of a new one?! I have never read any of Sophie Kinsella's books before, but I've heard great things about them. And after what I've read so far, I'm sure this won't be my last!
Thank you so much for this. For your kindness, and thoughtfulness, thank you!




2 comments:
How SWEET!! You do have some pretty amazing people! I hope Em loves it and that you love your book. :)
I'm so happy you liked it;) We are all family...in this crazy road together!!
Post a Comment