CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Whole Lotta CrAzY for one Weekend!

Play song, "This Years Love" with this post

Never a truer statement!! But it was oh so worth the CrAzY!! 

First off, Em and I finished up with the school year (as was mentioned in the last post), then I did the flowers for my best friend's little sister's wedding that very night (wedding was the next day, Saturday), and then (the best part), my brother who I haven't seen in 13 years came to town! Bringing with him, his two kids (who I met for the first time) and his girlfriend. More of this to come in the next post though. 

First, I just thought I'd show a few of my favorite pictures of the wedding. I took all of these because Steve was busy video-ing the wedding. So happy we got to be such a big part of Bama and Bret's special day. This girl and her family are like family to me, and I love them all dearly.

Steve had to get a few of our little cutie! We were there almost 2 hours before the show, so we had some time to kill ;)

The beautiful mother of the bride

The pastor and the groom Bret

Brother of the bride, Dakota and one of the bridesmaids, Kira

Best man and maid of honor (also sister to the bride), Lacey (this girl is one of the bestest friends I have!)

Kids of the bride and groom, Dawsen and Anjul (they were a little nervous)

The men's side

And the lovely ladies

 The bride led down the isle by her uncle Greg

 Probably my favorite picture of the day. Totally captured the pure joy as she laid eyes on her groom


 Just look at the love in her eyes. And it should be told that the girl is talented, made that veil and hair piece.

Their symbolism of starting their marriage, by mixing sand

 Enjoying the toasts given by the best man, the maid of honor (Lacey), and Dakota (brother of the bride)

Cutting the beautiful cake! Done by another of mine and Lacey's friend's, Kelly

 She wasn't very nice

 But I think he got his payback tenfold!

First dance, don't they look so happy?!

Family dance, that's Bama with Anjul and Bret with Dawsen

 Bama's dance with her grandpa Leone (so sweet!)

 The bouquet toss (thought this was kind of a cool capture on my part)

This was after the garter toss, I just love how happy she looks :)

There ya go, Congratulations to Bama and Bret Hansen, May 28th, 2011!

And I know I said this would come in another post, but these really belong here. Because the truth is, my brother came into town literally right after the wedding. I called my dad, and he said they had just arrived, and I said we were on our way (cuz really, I couldn't wait any longer! It had already been 13 years after all!!). And on the way there, is when reality finally set in. You see, I hadn't let myself believe that this was really going to happen..... mostly because I didn't want to be let down. But when I knew he was actually here, 40 minutes away, that's when I let myself get excited.

Here's a couple pictures I caught of the first evening

 Emarie and her cousin in the flesh, Sable Rose (She is Curtis's oldest, she is 9)

This is blurry, but it was almost impossible to get a good picture in. This is Sable trying to teach Steve a hand trick. Amazingly, she took really well to Steve, as he did to her. This is rare ;)

Like I said, more to come! More amazing. Because where this post ends was only Saturday, so really it was a chuck-full weekend!


1 comment:

Bama said...

You are too sweet!! I can't believe you pointed out what I made!!! I am so grateful that you and Steve helped us out so much and we LOVE all the pictures!!! I am so happy you guys had fun; and thnaks again!!!!