*Play song, "Good Life" with this post
I realized I may have left off a few things on my Pregnancy FAQ.
First off, Cravings- My cravings have actually been pretty random and sporadic as apposed to when I was pregnant with Em! All I remember craving with her was eggs, eggs, eggs and more eggs! They don't appeal to me so much this time around! I think the only things that have been somewhat consistent are: Slurpees (either banana or Pina Colada), pasta with red sauce, french fries and apples. I have more of a hard time thinking of things that actually sound appealing to me than cravings that I can't ignore. Hopefully that won't last the entire time though, since I think it is annoying Steve the most because I can rarely think of things I want for dinner!
Weight Gain- Haven't had my weight checked this week, but as of last I had gained 3 lbs which is normal, and like I said, better than with Em (this point with Em I had lost over 10 lbs!).
Movement- I was pretty sure I started feeling this baby move around the supposed 9th week, which I know is early and so another reason that makes me think I am further along. And around the supposed week 11th is when Steve felt "him" for the first time. This week has also had me bombarded with other hands on my belly! Mostly Diane and her kids ;) So yes, the fact that others can feel this little one.... really has me wondering how far I actually am!
This photo was posted on Instagram with the caption: "That moment when your belly becomes public property"
Names- We have a boy name that we really like, but girls names are a whole other story! The boy name that we have is what Em's name would've been had she been a boy. Thus the need for girl's names! There is one name that we both agreed on, but since it is one of the top girl's names, I'm not sure we'll actually go with it, since I like less popular names, but not weird! We will probably not share these names with anyone since I don't like unwanted opinions and such! Once that's the baby's name, then that is that!
On a funny note, one evening I was telling Steve that I was pretty sure this baby is a boy because everything has been so different including my nausea, and his reply to that was, "Maybe you just have a baby in there that has all of it's DNA!"..... Yeah, probably few will see that as funny as we do!
Ok, so now I think I've hit on everything to this point. Here is my 13 week picture, which is what I am at now assuming nothing has changed. I will hit 14 weeks on Tuesday... Yea, second trimester!!
And yes this photo was taken in the bathroom of the classroom I work in, and I already got made fun of for that from my hubby, so no more ok?!






2 comments:
Hands down I am with you one having a longer list of things that make me sick, than cravings! Oh and I hate not knowing what I want to eat. Although I could go for Cafe Rio anytime, oh and Apples..but they have to be cold. I am excited to see if you are father along! I think we will keep our name a secret as well.
I felt each baby move around 15/16 weeks. For each it took Joel a few more weeks before he could feel, so yeah, I'd say you're farther along too. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment