CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! 3+1=4

So, once again there are a lot of posts on the back burner.... but this one needed to come first :) But the next few posts will be devoted to family visits (my aunt, uncle and cousins and Steve's sister Amber), Deak's Run which was today and fabulous! And a few more sequels to this one probably.... 

Anyway, I'm sure you're all getting sick of my slideshows by now, but I bet this is one you'll want to see ;) This is the slideshow I made for my mom for Mother's Day

Enjoy!

*Best if viewed in 720p and full screen

6 comments:

Candice said...

OMG...I'm over here crying my eyes out! Congratulations sweetie!!!! I want to hear all the details. Puh-lease message me and tell me how you're doing and how the pregnancy is going. I hope you're doing well. I know you were sick when you were pregnant with Em. Two December blessings!! xoxo

Gabi said...

I'm sSOOOO freaking excited! This is the best news i've heard in such a long time! YAY!

Fairbourn Family said...

Yyy66yHoly cow!!!!!!! So excited for.U!!!!!!!!! Yeah

Bama said...

Love your slide show!

Lacey said...

I'm so excited to meet this new little baby! I loved the slideshow!

K Rawley said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! Happy Mother's Day in a very special way for sure! Love the slide show! May your pregnancy be uneventful and full of joy!!!