CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

2nd Annual Deak's Run for Hope *Warning, GUILT TRIP*

*Play song, "Help Me" with this post

This year wasn't so great on our end as last year was! None of us ran this year, with me on low-impact with my pregnancy and Steve was getting over a sinus infection.... so the one and only person that came from our family ;) (my dad) didn't run either.... but at least we all paid right?! 

Anyway, this will lead me to why I am sharing only these two photos (rest are in the slideshow below).... this was our posse'
Thanks again for coming Dad! 

And this was Megan's posse' (another 18q- girl in Utah who we first introduced you to here and then again here)
And by the way, they all came from Logan or further.... some even from Wyoming!! 

Now, come on!! I am sure we can do just as well as them with who comes for Em! I should mention that both our moms signed up as "Spirit Runners" since neither of them could make it.... which is JUST fine too by the way! 

So please, please, pretty PLEASE if we could have a much better turn-out next year, I will not feel like such a failure! It is a super easy walk/run.... 5k is only about 3 miles, and it's just fine to walk! Kaysville is really not that far, with as early as we left and it being a Saturday, it took us less than 45 minutes to get there. It will be well worth your while.... and if I can't convince you.... maybe this will

Props to Steve on all the great photos and video.... and for putting this great slideshow together! 

Looking forward to seeing more of you there next year! And YES, I mean YOU! 

1 comment:

Candice said...

Love the slideshow!! Don't feel bad...I don't think I'd have too many family members show up either!