Today would have been my sweet little sister's 21st birthday. I have no idea what life would have been for her. A number of things come to mind, maybe nearing her college graduation? Engaged, or perhaps already married? Preparing to go on an LDS mission? Or maybe just the life of the party ;)
No matter what life would have had in store for her at this time in her life, I have no doubt that she would be great at whatever she did.
So Happy Birthday Breanne! I'm going to celebrate for you today, and hope that you'll be there in spirit!
Love you!
To see some of the other posts I've done for my sister:
And enjoy a few pictures of Breanne celebrating life, to which she was an expert!
Birthdate (February 22, 1990)
Making mischief at grandma's house (who didn't?) 1 year
1st Birthday
Finding an egg all by herself (1 year)
Probably my favorite picture of her, she so loved stealing mom or dad's coke (even if it was bigger than she was) 2 years
In the ballpit at Chuck E Cheese for my birthday party (91, so would have been my 8th birthday) 2 years
Loved her puppies (even if they didn't love being around her ;) ) 3 years
Facing her fear by posing for a picture with this guy (and yes that is Mark Eaton of the Jazz) 4 years
Happy Birthday Sis, love you, miss you












1 comment:
What a beautiful little girl. Hugs!!
Post a Comment