CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Valentine's Day *Peters' Style*

Valentine's Day was a little more fun this year than in the past.

Here was Em's gifts she woke up to that morning
Cutest heart shoes and shirt ever! And yes that is a "love skunk" that says "love stinks" not that love stinks from Em, but it was funny in other ways ;)

And wearing her gifts
 Other Valentine puppies from grandparents :)


Can this girl get any cuter??

Steve and I waited to give each other our gifts until after work
 His gift to me? As you can see, it's a "surf and turf" dinner! The guy doesn't even like any kind of seafood, yet he made the lobster perfect! He even tried a bite or two before giving the rest to me ;)

 My gift to him? A couples massage and this heart that simply says I win
Yes, it's always been a competition with us to say we love the other one more (even before we were saying "I love you" it was "I miss you more" when I was in Europe). I also had this engraved in his ring for our anniversary, and now that it's been said in chocolate, I think I win ;)

Hope you all had as nice of a Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

So cute! You guys did a great job. I'm so impressed with Steve's cooking. He needs to give Tyler some lessons. I also LOVE that you gave him a COUPLES massage certificate-hehe.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT Valentines day! Yay! Funny thing... Micah and I say the exact same thing! Everyday to eachother!! This was a great idea :)

Shannon said...

Lizzie would be SOOOOO jealous of those shoes! She couldn't be cuter.