Sorry, I'm so late in showing these, but they were a surprise for Christmas. I'm so glad we finally got this done though, the last time we did it, I was still in High School and Connor was 5!

My cute brothers, Connor and Bryan

The kids (Minus Breanne, but I know she's there in spirit)

My mom and her kids

My cute mom and me!

I love this one of all of us!

This was my mom's favorite of everyone (I love the shadow of the tree though!)

Seriously this was Emarie's attitude the entire time, even though it was like 10 degrees!

My favorite of the 3 of us! I love my cute little family!

Yeah, see our feet, it took the rest of the day to thaw them out!

Daddy's girl! Seriously can't compete!

Not kidding you, this was her attitude the whole time!

The Itsy Bitsy Spider!

Love this expression!

Still sweethearts after 6 years!
Sorry, I know that was a lot, but Lacey just did such a good job, it was even hard just to pick these few! Anybody wants her info let me know, cause she does an amazing job for a really fair price!




2 comments:
Cute pictures and a great job by Lacey! Before I got to the end I was thinking how neat the photography was and wondering who took them. I think I want to get some done this year, maybe if we are ever in town long enough I'll give her a call!
alisha! it's sam! i love your blog! your family is adorable, come visit our blog at adamandsamantha.blogspot.com. love the family pics!
Post a Comment