CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas '09 baby!

Here's Christmas '09, summed up in a few pictures and videos.



Opening presents Christmas morning



Opening her doll (you can also see the Elmo doll my dad got her. He also got her a really cool Xylophone that she's learning very well how to play!)


Here's Emarie's ball pit that Santa brought



Grandma was so surprised when she opened her pictures!



The busy ball popper, my mom got her


The Elmo kitchen and accessories she got from grandpa Mitch and grandma Jen






It was a Cougar Christmas! Steve's mom made him a BYU blanket and Emarie a matching "Snuggie" And I got Steve the pajamas


Yes, Emarie was a very spoiled girl! But, Steve and I also got very spoiled! We got an iPod touch and a new Boss docking station. I got some beautiful diamond earrings from my wonderful husband, but sadly already lost one in the couch somewhere (keep your fingers crossed that we will find it!). I also got some great books from my dad, that I have already finished reading. Also some great Canvas prints of our new family pictures that my sister-in-law Kristal created. As well, as many other things, we had a good Christmas. But unhumbley (not a word, I know) I will add, that I think we deserved it!

No comments: