CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

What to do?

I have been trying really hard lately not to let the stress of everything get to me, because when I do, I get really sick. That is why I have been in bed the last three days with a terrible migraine that refused to go away. At these times I have to try really hard to think of all the good in our lives. It is not hard when I see her
And I have to think, how in the world did I get so lucky to be her mom? She has changed my life for the better more than she will ever know. And it breaks my heart that there is so many out there that will never take the time to get to know her, because it is a bother to them. And I know that if they did, they would fall in love with her, because it is impossible not to. I hope that there will never come a day that she will know how much we have struggled with money for her care. But I know when we lock eyes and her face brightens up like it does, that it is because she knows that I love her more than anything. And that there is not anything that I won't fight to the finish for her.

So, just so you all know. The gloves are coming off. I am not going to let her be forgotten or not cared about in anyway. I'm going to make it my mission that she will be thought of as someone that is worth keeping alive. And not just seen as this diagnosis, that they are too ignorant to know that all it is, is something that's going to cost them too much money, so she is not worth their time to find out more about.

1 comment:

Bama said...

I don't really know whats going on. But if people aren't willing to spend the time with her, or to learn about her needs. Then they don't deserve to. She is such amazing little girl with the cutest little smiles, and more strength then most adults have.