It's not enough that Emarie can't just stay healthy, but neither can Steve or I.
It's not enough that my family just can't get along, but now I'm not sure I can stay out of it anymore.
It's not enough that our water heater has to cause mayhem upstairs, now our plumbing is backing up into our house just because we drained our bathtub. It smells like raw sewage, we probably have to replace all the carpet and we had to have a plumber come at 3 am all while we were trying to celebrate our sixth anniversary.
Anyone know anyone with extremely good luck that could spend some time with us for awhile, since I've been trying to turn my luck around all my life!!




2 comments:
Alisha, I am so sorry. This is not a happy turn of events. One thing though, I don't think you pissed off karma in any way because bad karma comes to those who have done bad things. And that is not you! You are a wonderful person and mother and I think that "When it rains it pours" applies to you right now. This too shall pass. Does your home owners ins. apply to any of this? I'll keep you all in my prayers! xoxo
I am so sorry you have had such a hard month. I wish we lived closer so we could help.
Come visit. We'll make you guys dinner!!
Post a Comment