CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Bash Part 3 *the shopping* :D

What girl doesn't appreciate shopping? Well I think I may have had the biggest shopping spree this month than I have ever had! Which, some of it was for Em as I mentioned in this post. But, a lot, and I'm talking 
a lot was for me!! And geek that I am, I'm going to share my loot and brag *insert smug smile here*

First, my mom got me these cute numbers
Some super cute brown flats that I already wear a lot



And remember me mentioning those sweet cards from 
my darling grandmothers?


Grandma Andrews *please don't hate me for this picture grandma*
Grandma Wilde































Along with those cards was a little shopping money, and here's a few things I used it for
This cute headband! please disregard the
weird look on my face (I didn't know I
would be in the picture!)
One of my favorite Disney movies


Surprise, surprise! more shoes! what can I say, I am a girl!

And this cute headband!















And yeah, I got all this stuff for amazing prices, so I'm still able to be looking for a good deal on Nike running shoes, so if you hear of any, let me know!

Also got to go shopping with this guy

Mitchell

And here's all I got
Two new pairs of skinny jeans, a cute sweater (70% off mind you!) and the shoes he insisted on, but what kind of a girl would I be to refuse?!


So yes, can we say spoiled! And it's still not over yet! I love being me! Now how many girls can say that?!












1 comment:

Lacey said...

Looks like some cute stuff! Happy Birthday!!