Yes, she still needs help getting to this standing position, and she has to hold on to something. But, I am just so elated, because I don't have to tell most of you that this is MILES ahead of where we were just a few months ago! Even a couple weeks ago. Even a couple days ago, because she just spontaneously went into a standing position after sitting on my lap one day, and then this. This is the girl that use to hate to even try to stand! We can now have a realistic goal of walking! I don't know how long, but I know she'll get there one day!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay Em!! Such exciting news. She'll be moving forward soon...
Love the outfit and boots btw.
Awesome awesome awesome. Keep on going, little girl!
I'm so proud of her! This is so awesome-makes me sooo happy!
That is so great! Before you know it she'll be all over the place!
Post a Comment