CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday Bash Part 1

So I gotta say, it's not so bad to always have your birthday span across an entire week, sometimes even a month! It's the price of having so many wonderful people in my life that want to celebrate with me, just not all at the same time ;)

The morning of my birthday, I woke up to this sign on the bathroom mirror
click on it if you can't read it

But obviously, that I would have to wait for until the weekend. But that evening we got together with some of my family for dinner at Pizza Factory

 She just loves her daddy! And look how grown up she's looking!

 The rest of the group at the table. L to R Grandpa Andrews, Grandma Andrews, Bryan, Johnny, Lexi and my mom

My grandpa took this one of the three of us (not bad eh?!), this was right before Em threw a class "A" temper tantrum (it was passed bed time)

And did you know Pizza Factory does this?
yeah that's a pizza in the shape of my age, crazy huh? Thanks Bryan for asking them to do this ;)

Also got some beautiful and sweetly written cards from my grandma's that brought me to tears. As well as some birthday money which will lead to the Birthday Bash 3 post.

And of course, I look forward to this every year!!
My Grandma Wilde's famous "Candy Bar Cake" one of the only kind of cakes I actually like! And it is to die for!! She makes a personal one for our birthdays :)

Up to come: Birthday Bashes 2 through 4! 2 and 3 will be soon, but 4 will be dinner with my dad which hasn't happened yet. But 2 is our trip, and 3 is all my birthday shopping :)

No comments: