CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little taste of Fall :)

Sometimes I forget what a beautiful place I live in, but that was completely impossible today! You see Em and I took a little drive up Provo Canyon today, and it was unbelievably beautiful! Autumn is most definitely here, which is hands down, my favorite time of year! And I love that all of what you are about to see, is literally minutes from where we live...which makes me think, we really should be taking advantage of it more often.

So here's some pictures that we got, wish we had gotten more, but this is just a small bit of what I want. Because really I want my best friend, Lacey to come back with us and take more pictures, since she is the professional, and she can get both of us!

It's amazing that 2 weeks ago I drove up here and hardly any leaves had changed, and now....... And this is just at Bridal Veil, which is just at the mouth of the canyon.
And a look at the Bridal Veil Falls (we walked from Upper Falls to here, and then back)

And my little "Autumn Princess" :)




Don't think she was "ready" for this one ;)

Love this one! With the sunbeam and everything, shows her as the angel that she is!

These next few were fun, but a little hard to keep Em's attention with all the skateboarders, bikers and people walking on the trail nearby


See this one she is looking toward the trail *sigh* but still really cute!

Haha, just love the look on her face here! And really noticing how disproportionate her feet are beginning to look ;)

Last picture, just had to capture the sunset at the end of this day!! I found out why it looked so amazing though, apparently it's due to a bad fire......well, we'll take it anyway!


Happy Fall everybody!!

6 comments:

Shelby said...

These pictures are awesome! She's gorgeous. : )

Melissa said...

I miss how beautiful Utah is...Oklahoma not so much.

Candice said...

You are very fortunate to live somewhere so scenic. Your little autumn princess is gorgeous as always. I love the one where she is sitting in the leaves!

Erin said...

love the one on the bridge. what a cute cute girl:). now i want to see one of the both of you together:).

Lacey said...

Such a cutie. I can't believe how big she is getting!

Bama said...

She is so cute and you make me miss my mountains!!