Thought I'd give you all some pictures from the day the cast came off......and now, I just took some more today, so that is about 3 days later!
Enjoy!!
Just getting out of the car and ready to go in!
And the process..........
Which took FOREVER!!
With the result
Yuck! Told you her skin would be bad!! And the smell about killed me, in fact, I had to step out of the room it was so overpowering at one point!
But the kid couldn't have been happier!
Need proof??
Love, love, LOVE this girl!!!!
And here's what the incision on her right leg looks like 3 days after said cast removal
Skin really is doing a lot better, but we're still working on the "perfect factor":) Each scar is about a good 6 or 7 inches long (and I thought I had bad ones!)
Hope I didn't gross you out too much ;)
And here's what the incision on her right leg looks like 3 days after said cast removal
Skin really is doing a lot better, but we're still working on the "perfect factor":) Each scar is about a good 6 or 7 inches long (and I thought I had bad ones!)
Hope I didn't gross you out too much ;)




6 comments:
Never grossed out at all!! LOVE the way you LOVE Em!!!! Our kids are the BEST!!! :)
Ah bless her x such a big brave girl x looks good x
Oh I am so glad that thing is off! Hope the recovery goes well! And I will be sending you a card, but I just wanted to say thanks for the onesies and the most adorable blanket! I will have to take a picture of him on it, I just love it!
Oh of course Melissa! I'm glad they finally got to you! My grandma Wilde made that quilt, and Em has the same one, only in pink! Glad you like it!!
I hope she gets better! And I hope the itching goes away SOON! She is A-mazing Alisha :) She looks so much more happy! Emarie: "Yay Mommy!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!" haha.
I'm sorry about the skin! I'm glad she has such a great attitude about it, though!
Post a Comment