CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coming to a close!!

Just wanted to remind you all that I will be needing your orders for the fundraiser by no later than Monday. Some of you have placed orders but still haven't paid, or else expressed an interest in wanting to order, but haven't yet. So, I will be needing EVERYTHING by Monday the 21st. If you want to write a check, it most likely won't be cashed until the 30th, so if you like, you may post-date it.

If you need to see the online catalogue


Or see the full post I did on it

Click Here


Thank you to all of you who have supported this! It means more to my family and me than you could ever know!!

2 comments:

Dawn Lopez said...

Hi there! What a great blog, I really enjoyed stopping by! We are your newest followrs!

Hope you will visit our blog too at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Hope you had a great weekend!

-Dawn & Raphael

Alisha said...

Correction: I guess it would be Tuesday the 21st :) sorry about the confusion ;)