Mother's Day was nothing terribly special this year, nothing like last year ;) But thought I still owed a post to the fact that I am now a mother to two darling children. One great thing is I got a new camera! For awhile now, Steve has been domineering the 5D mark III, and I have to second shoot with the 60D.... which is not a bad camera by any means, but there is a marginal difference between the two when we shoot indoors with low light, like say the concerts that we like to frequent! So we made a decision to see if we could sell the 60D for a decent price.... and we sold it within a week! So that was that, we bought the new 6D that was fairly new to the market. It has built in wifi, which was perhaps one of the main reasons we wanted.... other than the fact that is a greatly priced full-frame camera (great for low-lit concerts!). So with this wifi, it has the ability to communicate with a smart phone... so I can use my iPhone as a remote for it, or access pictures from the camera immediately to post to instagram, or Facebook, or wherever!
But our first time really playing with it was on Mother's Day.
My two beautiful babies.... couldn't ask for two greater kids!
My brother is in photography classes at his high school, so he had a lot of fun with my new camera.... can't say I blame him though, it is pretty cool!
Opening my present that Em made me at school... funny story about it, she had it in a sack when I picked her up at school the thursday before, and I asked her if it was for me, and she shook her head vigorously "no".... She held it all the way home and once we were at home, I asked her again if it was for me, she then hugged it tightly to herself and handed me one of her toys instead.... I guess she liked it! So when I opened it, she was very excited and helped me, and she has been nice to share it, but it is a picture cube of pictures from school, that she painted herself, she is very proud of it, if you couldn't tell from the story ;)
My momma playing with Ryker and I think Connor might have taken this one
My cute little caterpillar wearing the outfit I had gotten him from H&M the weekend before
Me and my boy playing peek-a-boo, I think Connor might have taken this one too :)
Hope all my amazing fellow mothers had wonderful Mother's Days!










1 comment:
That last picture will be such a keepsake of your 1st Mother's Day with Ryker! :)
Post a Comment