CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter 2013


It was a little surreal having two Easter baskets out for the Easter bunny this year. I guess it didn't really hit at Christmas since I didn't really do stockings and Ryker pretty much slept through the whole hoopla then. But this time he was wide awake to look at what the Easter bunny brought him and it was so much fun! 

 Em looking a little jealous as Ry gets his basket of goodies first

 Touch/Feel Busy book

 New car seat toy

Can't get enough of the book though

Em's turn! Her favorite was the Wreck it Ralph movie (we've seen it a fair amount of times already too!)


"What the heck is this thing?" That, by the way is a porcelain duck pot that you can grow grass in to look like his hair.... and it has come along nicely :)

Looks like he already needs a haircut!

 Waiting patiently for grandma to open her new Lalaloopsy doll

Still that movie is her favorite! 



After all that we went to my grandparent's for our annual egg hunt. It was also surreal to think that last Easter I had barely found out I was pregnant (we hadn't told anyone yet though), and now he's here.... and next year he will be joining in the hunt. Along with my cousin's little boy Felix that was born just a day shy of two weeks after Ryker, so they are sure to be good buddies! 

Ryker and Felix together for the first time on Ryker's two week birthday and Felix's one day one :) 

I meant to get a picture of them together at Easter since we never got one of the two of them at Christmas, but we failed again :( Hopefully next time!



Some more fun from the egg hunt
 Miles had to help Em get her hat on first (my mom got her that hat)

 And Ry was zonked for a bit at first... but when he woke up, grandpa was the first one to his rescue
My dad with Ryker

 Miles with his grandpa

 And his aunt Cassy (my beautiful cousin!)

 Em checking her loot



 My grandma watching

 Mommy helping Em as I do every year.... this year was much better than last though, because it was neither 83 degrees and I wasn't pregnant! 

Miles finding one under his grandma's leg (he thought it was pretty funny!)


And then of course had to do a little Easter shoot afterward....
 My pretty girl so beautiful in her dress



And I couldn't figure a good way to get Ryker in without me joining... so you get to see me too ;) 



And after we got home, we tried a few more pictures of the kids with all their Easter goodies. Keep in mind that it was late by this point and the kids had had a long day!
 Ry got an owl pillow for his crib, the touch/feel busy book, a new rattle and a car seat toy. I should also mention that his grandma (my mom) got him his adorable bow tie! And both kids got their stuffed rabbits from their great-grandma (my grandma)


Em was the one not very cooperative for pictures this time, so these are the only two we got of her
But Em also got a new book, Mouse About the House (super cute and interactive!), her Lalaloopsy doll, a new bracelet, Wreck it Ralph movie and her duck chiapet, as well as various treats that are safe for her.

Sorry for the picture overload, probably should've done a slideshow, but oh well! 

2 comments:

Candice said...

I see the kids aren't going without....

They look absolutely precious in their Easter duds!

Candice said...

Sorry if my comment sounds like I think the kids go it too much. I don't. I think they got some nice goodies and they are lucky for that. My kids got plenty as well. :-)