CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

Memorial Day was quite perfect this year. Em and I slept in (Steve got up a little earlier to help his brother Jeff move into his new house). We then went to the cemetery where my sister is buried, which is always the busiest day of the year to be there! And then finished the day with a barbecue at my grandparents with the Wilde clan! 

See, perfect :)

I took this picture when we first got there to show how crowded it was.... and this was only a portion!

Cool edit on this picture, thanks Steve

 Don't you just love that Em looks like an American flag??

 A lot of stuff was on Breanne's grave already when we got there, always warms my heart


Later at the barbeque


Nothing like a healthy and competitive game of croquet with this Wilde bunch!



My cousin's Quin and his wife Melissa brought their dog and Em thought she was hilarious!


While Em was trying to watch everyone play croquet, I was videoing her with my phone since she was laughing so hard, and Steve was videoing the game because there was so much bickering.... this happened.... Please disregard my laugh in this video, I was sitting in a weird position and couldn't breathe very well! 
We didn't think she was hurt since she laughed, but the next day at her sleep study was when I discovered these...
We think they were mostly from her DAFO's (they're all on the back of her legs).... poor, tough girl!

It was a great day though! 

No comments: