I have got a lot of motivation to finally get my Christmas posts finished! Part of the reason I put it off is because the pictures take so much time! With our new camera and my obsessive husband (he wants to edit them and such... and he does it on the desktop which we don't have hooked up to the internet... so transferring them to my laptop is always a pain!)... anyway, thanks to a new site that I've joined (mostly for my job of running the preschool website) Animoto! It has made it so easy to just make a slideshow of all the pictures, so all the Christmas posts will be done with slideshows.
To start us off, we took family pictures the Friday before Christmas (23rd). Steve did a very good job using the tripod and remote button, and although it was cold, everyone was in much better spirits than we've been at photo shoots in the past, because we usually do them when it's way too hot (don't know about you, but I'd much rather be cold than hot any day)!
So here's the pictures
*Suggestion- hover your cursor over where it says 360p and choose 720HD instead. Also make it full screen to see it best (choice for this is to the right of the resolution choice)
After we were done with pictures, we did Christmas eve that night with Steve's family to make it all easier on those of us that had other places to go on Christmas Eve and Christmas day... love that they have always been flexible with this!
We had a fancy dinner and games, so some of the pictures from that are in the slideshow as well. I love the one of grandma Peters reading a story to 2 of her granddaughters (Emarie and Ariana).
I'm excited to use an idea I found on Pinterest of making your own canvas prints. I'm going to make a large one of the whole family for Steve's mom, pick some of our favorites for us, do the ones that Kristal and Uli liked the best for them (since we had them for Christmas)... and make 1 for each of the other couples that was their favorite. It should be pretty easy to do them all together and fairly inexpensive... but we shall see!
More Christmas posts to come!




1 comment:
Awesome pictures...Steve does such a great job!!
Post a Comment