CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

All things Christmas- Christmas Day


Well we finally got things working again, so I finally was able to finish the Christmas day slideshow.

First up was Christmas day at the Peters, which as I mentioned before we celebrated with them on Christmas Eve, but like with the Christmas Eve post I will include those pictures for Christmas Day. We got Steve's parents a huge digital picture frame (Steve's siblings pitched in for this too), and that was the big item of the day. Steve's younger brother Jeff gave his new wife Crystal some flowers which I thought was sweet :) The granddaughters were of course very spoiled and got a lot of things from their grandparents like play food and chef hats and aunts and uncles gave them toys of all kinds! Isabel was a good little helper to pass out all of the presents. My dad had joined us for breakfast that morning and then stuck around for present opening too. Thanks to the Peters!

Next up is the real Christmas morning in our new home.... yes you will see that the only way to have the tree up was for us to take down the kitchen table and put it there... but it worked which is all we could have hoped ;) The biggest hit that morning was the Weebles Treehouse Playset that Santa brought! Em still can't get enough of it! Steve and I didn't have any presents there because we got our new camera, but that was a great present! 

Next up was the Andrews house. This is also where we exchange gifts with my mom and dad. I made both sets of my grandparents a special gift- a unique print of the temples they were married in (Salt Lake for the Andrews and Manti for the Wildes) and a restored picture from their wedding with it. I'm still not completely satisfied with how they turned out, so I'll be doing a little more work on them and once I'm done I'll show you what I did. My mom gave Steve and I some clothes and an extra battery for our camera and she gave Emarie a new Rapunzel dress-up dress and my brothers got her a really cute dress. My brother bryan gave me some new skin care products that I'm in love with and some new tools to Steve! And my grandparents gave us all some clothes. My dad really spoiled us! He gave Em a Loving Family Dollhouse with accessories (hoping this will give me motivation to get her room organized!) and Steve and I both emergency kits for our cars and each a Barnes and Noble gift card, but the biggest thing was a Tom-Tom which came in very handy when we left on our trip to Sedona the next day :) We gave my mom a special made necklace with Emarie's picture in it and my dad some shirts.... both my brothers got gift cards to Amazon. The large tv in the slideshow was a gift from Amy (my aunt) and Jason (her husband) to my grandparents. Thanks Andrews, Wildes and Christie(s)!

Last, but not least was the Wilde clan! This is where the other one of those pictures I made was given. We gave Mitch and Jen ice cream accessories including an electric scooper and novelty spoons and bowls because we had it on good authority that they'd be getting an ice cream maker.... well we got one too, and little did we know, Mitch and Jen not only got one, but 2! Haha, little miscommunication! Emarie got a Fijit robot and another annoying little robot from Mitch, Jen, Connor and Noah, and she got a keyboard from my grandparents. Thanks Wildes! 

All in all it was a great Christmas! 

So enjoy the slideshow
And like before, for best results change the 320p to 720 HD and full screen it

1 comment:

Candice said...

Looks like a great holiday. How awesome to get an ice cream maker. Homemade dairy free ice cream for Em!!