Candice from Wolf's on Safari photo tagged me!
The directions:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.
This was right before Emarie's (I think 8th) surgery (3rd prosthesis exchange, for her palate). This is the anesthesiologist who has been with her before, and has smartened up to wearing a few items of street wear when taking the kids back! His assistant however, is not in on this rouse, and that, I believe is the reason why Em is giving her one of her most disdainful looks!
Now, I'm going to tag:
Lacey at The Olsens (Mostly because we haven't had a post from you in awhile! And this is a private blog)
Bama at Bama and Brett (Again, this one's private)
Jenny at The House of Howes
McKell at Chris Mckell and Hadley Provost
Marci at {Marci. Micah. Levin. Brighton.}
Ashlee at This girl's fountain
Melissa at Oakey Country
Lindsey at Voltolini 4
P.S. I would've tagged you too Lex, cept I know you're are all kinds of busy with the wedding! But, you can participate if you want!




2 comments:
Great photo and love the story!
This picture is HILARIOUS. A picture really does speak 1000 words! Love it.
Post a Comment