Because I am lazy.... and because Blogger takes forever with picture uploads.... doing Easter with yet another slideshow ;)
Brief description to start off: We got our van the day before Easter, so I guess that was our big Easter present! But, I mentioned in the March post that we had done an Easter photo shoot with Em on the last day of March, so that starts off the slideshow..... then Easter morning with Em looking at her basket and then to end the day with an egg hunt at my grandparents (Andrews) house. We had much better weather than last year! Sunny and temps near the 80's.... almost made the egg hunt a little unbearable! Course, maybe it was the fact that I have to give so much aid to my 30 lb girl! Still, I prefer the weather we had than the cold and rainy Easter weather of last year!
So here's the slideshow, and just in case you don't remember- change resolution from 360 to 720, and full screen for best viewing pleasure :)




2 comments:
Love the slideshow. Em looks absolutely beautiful in her Easter best!
What a great slideshow. Hope to see more.
Post a Comment