Of the birthday fun
Treat boxes.
Yeah I forgot to get pictures of these before the party, so this is the lonely one left
Birthday poster for people who came to sign
The cupcakes that I actually took the time to try and make look nice rather than just throw them together right before everyone gets there because I'm too worried about what my house looks like for anything else.
That's right, this year we let Chuck E. Cheese do a lot of the work! yup, they took care of the entertainment, the space and the clean up (best part EVER!)
Feel like I'm forgetting something......
OH YEAH!
The Birthday Girl herself!
FYI Grandma Peters did the shirt (Steve's mom), and isn't it perfect??
Tune in later for more!
Tune in later for more!




2 comments:
She looks adorable and had a wonderful party. She is growing up so fast, and getting so big!
OH sounds like it was such a fun party! You totally do great on all the crafty stuff! Happy Birthday EM!
Post a Comment