Steve and I are both fortunate to have a nice long break for Christmas (I got off on the 21st, he was done after the 24th. And we were both supposed to go back on the 3rd, but change of plans with little Emarie. More on that later!)
We spent it
Sleeping in
Being hermits who rarely left the comfort of our home (we should take advantage of it, since soon it won't be ours anymore!)
Lounging in our pj's most of the day
Playing with Em and watching movies
And I personally, didn't wear a spec of makeup the entire week! And I'm sure I ate my weight in food! Didn't even pass out the second batch of fudge I made (Uh, sad, YES!)
We did have a small break from our laziness when we housed 6 of Diane's 7 kids for a crazy day!
Love this picture of "sisterly love" good we caught it, because most of the day was not filled with these moments ;)
Mostly we played a lot of Wii and ran crazily up and down the stairs and made up crazy tag rules so that Steve might never win...
So intense with Mario Kart
And my favorite little "Peace Giver"
And little Ms. Em just taking it all in! I really think we might not ever have to give this child siblings as long as we borrow these ones a lot!
The rest of the kids (one more, the oldest girl) and their mom later joined us as well and we all had lunch together.
We love this family!!
Mostly we played a lot of Wii and ran crazily up and down the stairs and made up crazy tag rules so that Steve might never win...
So intense with Mario Kart
And my favorite little "Peace Giver"
And little Ms. Em just taking it all in! I really think we might not ever have to give this child siblings as long as we borrow these ones a lot!
The rest of the kids (one more, the oldest girl) and their mom later joined us as well and we all had lunch together.
We love this family!!




No comments:
Post a Comment