CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some Easter Pics




We tried to get pictures of this little girl sooner in her Easter dress. I wanted some outside shots, perhaps at the park. But sadly, the weather would not allow. But, I'll still try sometime. Maybe we can get some in Sedona.



I kept trying to put the bunny next to her, but she kept pushing him off the stairs!


She wanted the blanket that I was holding (that's why she's reaching!)

Sadly this will probably be the last Easter picture we take on this staircase. I may as well announce that we are officially putting our home on the market on Tuesday. Some of you (a very few) know why this is happening. Those that don't, well, I'm just not ready to divulge just yet, but I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

2 comments:

Adam & Samantha said...

happy easter!! are you moving far away? Hope everything is ok. :-)

Chanté said...

I love the pictures of sweet Emarie (sp?). I'm very curious now as to why you are moving. And I'm sad! I will need to take full advantage of the next few months and make sure to visit you each month. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.