So, Emarie's glasses were broken a couple weeks ago (they got stepped on), and I took them in for an adjustment and was told that it was time for a new pair. So after much deliberation and browsing, I decided to spend the extra $80 for the ones that are much more flexible/durable and come with a two year replacement guarantee! They took a little more than a week to come in, but they are finally here! And she looks sooo cute in them (but who doubted she would!), and they make her look so much more grown up than the last pair, which is a little sad for mommy!
So without further ado, here they are:
If that is just not the cutest little two year old!!
Now, in other news, we had an appointment with the endo today, and there's some bad news (but don't be alarmed!), Emarie has not grown much since last time. Remember how excited we were that she was in the 20th percentile for length?? Well, she has since dropped off the charts again. On a happier note though, she has now hit the 20 lb mark, but don't get too excited about this either, she is still not on the charts for that! All this did however, make Dr. Foster realize she needed to up Em's Saizen dose quite a bit, which made us happy. Now if we could just get the darn new insurance to give us an approval so she can get back on (she has been off for close to 3 weeks)! But, she is still just as happy and chipper as ever! We so love this little girl!!




6 comments:
I mentioned to this to Steve on facebook a while back, but I am surprised that you cannot recieve the gh for free while your insurance is going through the process. We have done that with Deak from the beginning. Our insurance never has covered it...yet, and we have always had it free. I am not sure if that rambling helps at all, but let me know if I can help. Rosemary has been the person up there to help us set up the free gh in the past.
And...Em does look adorable. Such a cutie.
She is such a doll!
Very cute! I've always loved little kids in glasses.
She does look cute, and you always have her dressed in the cutest clothes!
Very cute. Emily also got the GH for free before she had medicaid that covered it. Good luck! Cute pics.
Emarie is SO adorable! I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you now. Thanks for fidning me on facebook.
Post a Comment