So, Valentine's Day was not a big hooplah for us this year. First off being, we really don't have the money, second off being, neither of us really care that much.
So it began on Saturday (to keep the Sabbath holy :)) with Steve having to work in the morning, since they are down a secretary and very behind. So, I took advantage and went to the store to buy all the fixins to make Swiss Steak with baked potatoes and salad. I also ordered a special gift that is for both of us, but won't be here until next week, so I'll let you know what it is then. I had some small things and a card laid out for him when he came home and later I began the dinner. I tried with no luck to track down a good Valentine's movie on redbox, but could not find a good one, so we settled for watching Sweet Home Alabama, which is a classic! We were happy to spend the night with our wonderful baby girl as well, and it just went as smooth as possible!
The next morning (which was really Valentine's Day) Steve cooked me breakfast and then I took pictures of Emarie in her $3 Valentine dress:
Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!




2 comments:
Such a cutie! Nice job on finding such a cute $3 valentines dress!!
I love the blog! You did such a good job decorating it!!!
Post a Comment