I do have a lot to post on today, but have not had time until now. Firstly, because I had dreaded parent/teacher conferences (so fun progress notes to go along with that), and then we've had some problems (understatement!) with our water heater (Steve doesn't technically like me calling it the water heater, but it's the best way I can describe it, well you'll see in the picture)
So the first of these pics are from Thanksgiving which was spent in Preston/Clifton Idaho, with Steve's mom's side of the family. There were 60 people there at dinner (and no that's not an exaggeration!)
Emarie dressed up all nice for Thanksgiving!
I was trying to get Em to look at the camera. Steve's cute little cousin Julia took it (and it was the best we got of the three of us!)
Isabel and Emarie on the toy bears. Isa does not like to pose for pictures with Emarie for some reason!
For the record, I would like everyone to know, that I did get my Christmas decor up the weekend after Thanksgiving, just haven't had time to show it off yet!
The lights on the house, that Steve worked very hard on!
The beautiful tree that I worked hard on (1,400 lights, mind you!)
The mayhem in the middle of it all. Yes that lovely thing that connects to the water heater was leaking all over the place for who knows how long!
The traditional Christmas stocking picture (she got it from the hospital since she was born on Christmas Eve), and we will continue to take a picture in it every year, until she no longer fits!
With her candy cane and Christmas teddy, in her cute new Christmas PJ's!
She just loves the snowman that sings "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland"
And da da daa! I actually cut Emarie's freakishly long pony tail, since I now can fit it all into a pony tail in the back! No one can get mad, once you see how cute it is.....
In other news, I do need to tell you first not to freak out! Okay, everyone calm....... On Wednesday night and Thursday morning, Emarie was vomiting blood, we took her to the doctor though, and everything is fine! A little scary, but apparently a fluke that we are hoping we won't see again! We love you all for your concern though. Hope you are all are starting of your holiday season wonderfully!




3 comments:
Your house looks so cute! I wish we put outside lights up, but Jay says he doesn't have time to do it right now. When he is finished with school he will not get out of that one anymore! Hope you guys have a fun Christmas:)
I"m glad Emarie is doing better. That must have been so scary! You're house always looks so cute!!!
That is insane! I am glad she is okay, and that you made it through.
She looks so big and cute!
Post a Comment