CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Peters' Plague!

So I cannot tell you how bad it sucks to have the entire family deathly ill! I always thought it was better to get it all over with at the same time, but it's NOT!

So it started off with me going to the E.R. on Thursday night (more like Friday morning, I guess) for the same old, same old. Only to be given morphine and to be told to schedule more testing. Not much help. So, Emarie and I slept in on Friday and when Steve came home for lunch around noon, I had the worst migraine I have had in a really long time. Nauseated and vomiting, blacking out, the whole shpeal! 

By Saturday, I was feeling better, but still not the best and so we did miss out on Steve's fun birthday weekend (so sad!), and by this time, Emarie was starting to throw-up, and we figured that it was the stomach flu. 

By Sunday, Emarie's still sick, and now I'm starting to get a really bad cold (poor Steve!!). So I stayed up with Emarie all night Sunday, because Monday for me was "Teacher Quality Day" (no kids, but still supposed to work), but I didn't make it in until 11:30 when Steve could come watch Em for a couple hours (cause she was still really bad). I only stayed for about a half hour, since I was dying and tired! And then after Steve came home from work on Monday, he and I both started throwing-up. And this was the really bad kind, like not even keeping down water! It was so bad! 

So we're all miserable with our buckets on the couch, since trying to get up was a joke! So we all were up all night, so we all stayed home on Tuesday. Steve went back on Wednesday, but I still took another day, because my cold was so bad at this point. I am here today, but really wish I was back home in bed.

None of us really have an appetite to this point. Today all I had was a few pretzels and some water. But just to sum up (cause I know it was long), it really sucks when both parents of a sick baby are on their death beds!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Oh that sounds awful! I'm glad you all are starting to feel a little better!