CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a great Easter! We sure did! Emarie was visited by the Easter Bunny, who brought her a baby doll, a Hungry Caterpillar rattle, licorice, taffy, and toy eggs. 
Her Grandpa Mitch and Grandma Jen gave her a plush rabbit head basket with a spider ball (which she loves!), butterfly wings, and assorted candy and socks for Steve and I.



Grandma Karen gave her a plush rabbit. We also got to have Easter brunch with my mom, which was a lot of fun!

Emarie's Easter picture from this year

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Sounds like fun! I love her Easter picture!

eric + ashlee said...

Whatever, your blog is way cute! I'm glad I can keep tabs on you guys now!!

Melissa said...

I'm excited to see you have a family blog now, I am so out of the loop!