So Emarie had to get glasses, but I was so excited, cause she just looks so dang cute! And, she's doing pretty well at keeping them on, which we were very surprised about! It's like she loves being able to see clearly now! We'll see how long she actually likes them though!
I am a full-time title one preschool teacher, at a preschool for children with special needs. I love my job, but my true passion is being a mom to one very special little girl. Emarie was born in the early morning hours of Christmas Eve 2007. The day she was born changed my life forever... for the better. She was born with a very rare genetic abnormality called 18q deletion syndrome. And we are learning more from her everyday than we ever thought possible. To learn more about Chromosome 18 disorders, visit the Chromosome 18 link under the "Other sites we love" section on the left hand side of the blog. Or you can visit any one of the Chromosome 18 family blogs also listed to the left of the blog!
1 comment:
She is soooo cute in her glasses!
Post a Comment