* Play song, Life is a Highway with this post
I do have to start by saying that we went to the final Harry Potter movie last night... iMax 3D, and it was hands down the best of the series... and probably will go into my top 10 best movies of all time! The whole experience could have been a little better though... if they had started the movie on time for instance (6:20 as apposed to 6:00 when it should have started), and people followed the cardinal rules of the theater! But all in all, so glad we did it before we left, because I know I would have been thinking about it the whole time.... well, not that I'm not, but at least I'm not wishing I was seeing it :)
I do have to start by saying that we went to the final Harry Potter movie last night... iMax 3D, and it was hands down the best of the series... and probably will go into my top 10 best movies of all time! The whole experience could have been a little better though... if they had started the movie on time for instance (6:20 as apposed to 6:00 when it should have started), and people followed the cardinal rules of the theater! But all in all, so glad we did it before we left, because I know I would have been thinking about it the whole time.... well, not that I'm not, but at least I'm not wishing I was seeing it :)
We left this morning around 6, and due to a little unscheduled car-sickness (me :P), had a few more stops than planned, but still made good time and got to our destination in Grand Island, Nebraska at 7:30 pm (6:30 Utah time though), so just over 12 hours, not too bad!
Em was a lot better than I thought she'd be, and would have been perfect if we hadn't gotten her up so early! Late night+ not willing to sleep in cars= somewhat grumpy girl! She did finally relent and slept about 15 minutes at one point, and 45 another... and was pretty content when we made it to our cabin
The small, tight, quaint cabin... or what I fondly referred to as, a tree house without the tree :) Chosen because, it's far more cost efficient than a hotel
And yes, those are my feet
Em doing what she's done for most of the tip so far... watching movies! (Toy Story here, in case you were curious)
The toad Steve caught outside our cabin
Em wasn't quite sure what to think, or what all the fuss was about
And this is right before it deployed it's defense mechanism.... that is, it peed all over Steve's shirt ;) Fun times!
The toad Steve caught outside our cabin
Em wasn't quite sure what to think, or what all the fuss was about
And this is right before it deployed it's defense mechanism.... that is, it peed all over Steve's shirt ;) Fun times!




1 comment:
Love that last photo! The girl loves her Disney! :)
Post a Comment