CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

An Ode to Minnie

*Play song, "Mickey Mouse Club March" with this post

Well, it seems that Emarie has a new buddy. One that she now has to take everywhere!

The car

The store






















 Telling Minnie, "I luv ya"
And of course, always gives Minnie hugs!


She wants her when she's sad

Can't help but love this picture, just melts my heart

And of course, it just wouldn't be bed time without Minnie!

And FYI, only has the "paci" at night, and we're slowly working her off of it completely!

So there you have it! We love Minnie in this house, but none more than Emarie! What is so funny is that she only barely became interested in stuffed animals around this past Christmas. I wasn't sure if she'd ever care for the several dozens she has (most from surgeries and hospital stays. Yes, over 20 hospital stays under her belt, you can bet she's got a lot to show for it!) We're sure glad she likes them now though! Way to go Santa on getting such a great Minnie that she loves! ;)

Mommy also loves Minnie if you didn't know that already

Me as Minnie for Halloween... maybe 2001 ?? And that's my baby brother Connor as a skeleton, and my bestie Lacey as Belle (and yeah, she and her mom made that dress!)

Dressed Em as Minnie the Halloween when she was just shy of 2 (two Halloween's ago) and yes I know, she makes a much cuter Minnie than I do!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

So cute! I love when little girls get dolls they can't go anywhere without.

Kristal said...

very cute! Isabel loves hers as well.

Erica said...

So very cute! She's adorable as Minnie. I got your message on my blog. I plan on emailing you, but in the meantime, my email address is: erica.price@hopkins.kyschools.us

Candice said...

Awww, so cute!!