CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

I have the best kid in the whole world!




Man oh man, I love this girl! I had to take her to work since I was running really late today. I'm not really supposed to take her anymore on Fridays, although I don't have any kids here, but I still do once in awhile. My grandma Andrews watches her most Fridays, which is very nice!

So, I am so busy trying to get in my end of month assessments, and Emarie is just busy playing with her toys (including her drum, which is her fave!) and then she'd look up at me once and awhile and just kill me with her smile! I just can't even express in words how much I love this girl!





1 comment:

Lacey said...

She is so cute! She is so lucky to have such a great mother!