CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Emarie's First time in Nursery!

Well, Emarie went to Nursery for the first time yesterday in church. She could've been going since she was 18 months, but everytime I looked in there all I could think was "those kids are going to trample her!" But they have put together a more mellow, smaller (as in the children's size, but still considerably bigger than Em) class. Steve and I stayed with her the whole time, since we were too afraid to leave, but she did great! The only hitch was when she almost fell off her chair trying to take back a crayon that one of the kids stole from her (but I caught her! See, lucky I was there!) Also, she didn't really know what to with the marshmallow snack they laid out in front of her, we will have to work on that!

Sorry, no pictures this time, but I will try to get one next week!

No comments: