Today marks what would be my little sister's 22nd birthday. In other words her "Golden Birthday". I know I talk a lot about her on this blog, so this time I'll just share a revamped version of the picture slideshow Steve and I did a few years ago, with new pictures added. *Please keep in mind that cameras were not great back then, and we did the best we could with what we had...
Still would like to use more pictures that we've found to fill in the holes. As well as "clean-up" the ones we have already and do some better editing.
Balloon Emarie and I got for aunt Breanne, that sadly was gone the next day :( All the surrounding graves still had all their stuff, so I know it wasn't the grounds keepers. Never understood how someone could take something off of a four year old's grave.... especially with her beautiful picture looking right at you as you do.
February is kind of a hard month. I didn't post earlier on this, but I wanted to share this video in honor of my cousin Brooks's 9th "Angel Day" (Thanks to Camille for a nicer name for this day)
One of the hardest things I ever had to do was go through these videos just days after the accident. A good friend of my aunt and uncle is who made this video, and what an amazing gift it was.





1 comment:
That video is amazing Alisha.
Post a Comment