Had to show off how adorable my almost 3 year old looked today! And that's right folks, she'll be 3 on Friday!! Although, don't tell her, we're trying to make her believe her birthday really is in January ;)
Em joined me at the preschool pajama party today. And I know her outfit isn't pajamas, but I couldn't resist letting her wear it, and getting as much wear out of it as possible!
This outfit was courtesy of the Fisher family, who's daughter is affected with that same crazy 18q- as Em! (Click on Fisher to see their blog and their adorable Kenzie!)
The booties we got at the Festival of Trees, to which 100% of all revenue went to Primary Children's Hospital
A closer look at the shirt *LOVE*
And here's a few of Em and I together (me in my pj's)
We had a lot of fun (Em even got to meet her future class come Jan. 3rd! And had her IEP today!!)
Now, we're checked in at good ole Primary for a sleep study. And now that Em is finally asleep, I get to blog about it. But just a few pictures, of this most cooperative, and funny little girl!
Anyone else thinking this looks like a botched plastic surgery patient?! No? Just me then ;)
She just let them put it all in! Took forever too, but they all commented on how amazing she is..
And you know what?....
I already knew that!







3 comments:
She's so adorable and such an amazing little girl. I can't believe she's already going to be 3. Wow!
ADORABLE outfit!! I still haven't gotten out and got cute Christmas PJs...
So old so fast! I lvoe the outfit!!
Post a Comment