CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chromosome 18 conference, we made it!


Emarie in her new car seat along the way. And no that's not a sucker in her mouth, it's an oral flavored sponge left over from her last cleft surgery! She loves the flavor!




We stopped at In-n-Out burger in St. George and one of the cashiers gave Emarie some stickers, which she proceeded to get everywhere! The funniest was the one that said "In-n-Out" that she put right over her g-tube button! Very funny!





I love this picture of Emarie, "My precious!"

We've really been enjoying the wonderful buffet (provided by the conference gratis!) 




Awaiting our turn for the professional pictures by the wonderful Rick Guidotti!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

She is getting so big and looking so much older! I love that family picture of you all. It sounds like fun. I can't wait to hear more!

Melissa said...

I'm excited to see her again this summer!!!

Camilla said...

Hi there! We didn't "officially" meet at the Conference, but my daughter & I were there. I so enjoyed seeing your beautiful little girl & watching y'all have fun in the pool!!

Camilla
(Mom to Lillian (18p-)