CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Here's a little something that made my week yesterday!

Here's what came in the mail yesterday, that warmed my heart, and put a smile on both mine and Em's faces!

This was the box


And this was what was inside


That is the single, cutest travel bag I have ever seen (my two favorite colors together!) to use at the hospital. An activity book for Em, that she already made me open, I only let her do one page, so that we could save the rest for when she's in that hospital bed for who knows how long! And a very sweet card!

This is all the doing of a fellow 18q mom. Might I add, we have never met her in person, only communicate via blogs, email and Facebook. To see her beautiful family and little girl, click here.

This made me so grateful for the connections I have made because of my wonderful little girl! There may only be a small group of us in the world, but it is true that we are a true family. And even though I haven't met all of them, I feel like I know them as well as I know my family or my best friends. Amazing, is all I can say. And I am so grateful everyday for these most wonderful people. 

I was especially grateful yesterday for you Mandi, and your sweet family! Thank you so much for making my day and whole week really! 

4 comments:

Shelby said...

That is really, really special! Thank you so much for sharing-it really brought a smile.

And thanks to Miss Mandi for passing the good feelings along. It helps to discover this whole new family that is more distant, yet more involved, than blood family. Our 'net family has been so supportive too! Hope you're all doing well!!

Candice said...

The Fishers ROCK, clearly!!

Lacey said...

So cute. What a great person and friend. God bless her and her family.

Anonymous said...

I agree! That is beyond thoughtful :) And what cute gifts. I bet she loved her little present!